To celebrate the release of WoW’s 5.2 patch to its latest expansion, I release a recipe to keep you strong as you explore all the patch has to offer.
Prepared like a regular spinach lasagna, the little rolls make it a bit fancier and easier to chow down.
Like Popeye says, it’ll make you strong to the finish 😀 Enjoy!
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 10-ounce package leaf spinach, thawed, drained, chopped
1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1 egg, beaten to blend
1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
Salt and pepper
2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
8 lasagna noodles, freshly cooked 1 1/4 cups grated mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add spinach and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Cool.
3. Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg and parsley in large bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce over bottom of 8-inch square baking dish.
6. Pat 1 lasagna noodle dry with paper towel and set on waxed paper sheet.
7. Spread about 1/3 cup ricotta mixture over noodle.
8. Carefully roll up noodle, starting at the short end, to enclose filling.
9. Arrange seam side down in prepared dish and repeat with remaining noodles.
10. Top with remaining cup of sauce.
11. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
12. Bake until cheese melts, 40 – 45 minutes.