Today, I’m feeling a lot better, so I am back to sharing yummy nomnoms with you! Yay!
Sometimes, when leveling, I wish it was possible to kill the cute lambs running around Elywynn Forest, start a cooking fire and make some of these right here…
4 large garlic cloves, pressed
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, lightly crushed
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, lightly crushed
2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
6 1 1/4-inch-thick lamb loin chops
1. Mix first 5 ingredients and 1 tablespoon olive oil in large bowl.
2. Add lamb; turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F.
4. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat.
5. Add lamb; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
6. Transfer skillet to oven and roast lamb chops to desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium-rare.
7. Transfer lamb to platter, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.