What do you do with all that Spice Bread you made getting your Cooking skill started? Make Azerothian Spice Bread Pudding.
A true comfort in all homes across Azeroth. From taurens to goblins, space goats and even furlbogs, everybody loves bread pudding.
(motions hand expectantly, oddly reminiscent of some robed figure)
Everybody loves bread pudding.
Goes great with my Bacardi Sugar Glaze, too!
2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cup bread (torn)
1. In medium saucepan, over medium heat, heat milk until film forms over top. Stir in butter and milk until butter is melted. Remove from heat and let cool but still warm.
2. Mix sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla vigorously while slowly adding milk mixture.
3. Place torn bread in a lightly greased casserole dish.
4. Pour batter on top of bread.
5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1hr or until set.
6. Remove from oven and drizzle Bacardi Sugar Glaze on it and feast on an Azerothian comfort food.