Power through your dailies, dungeons, raids, and even guild drama with these baddies. Decadent and savory, these truffles will melt in your mouth and supercharge your gameplay, though I take no responsibility for any wipes due to you searching for that last bite you were saving.
These may take some time to prepare and a bit messy, but most of the time is spent in the ‘cooling’ stage. Go for it! It will be fun and definitely decadent.
18oz high-end chocolate chips (go Ghirardelli)
2 cups heavy cream
2 Tbsp brandy (V.S.O.P. – GG’s fav)
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup cocoa powder
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
1. Melt all the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Bring to a boil the cream, brandy, and vanilla
3. Let cream mixture cool for 5 minutes and stir into melted chocolate. Set in fridge for 1-2 hours.
4. Blend cocoa and powdered sugar in a bowl and transfer to a large cake pan or baking dish.
5. Put on your gloves and roll 1 teaspoon into a ball. Lay into cocoa. Do 6-10 at a time.
6. GENTLY shake the balls to coat them with the cocoa and powdered sugar. Remove and set on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
7. Repeat step 6 until done.
8. Refrigerate truffles until firm, about an hour.
9. Enjoy this delectable decadence en masse or savor each little bite. The choice is yours.