So after days and days collecting Stormwind chicken eggs only for Blizzard to make pets realm-wide, I had sacks and sacks of eggs. What was I to do? Can’t sell them and the Easter Event had come and gone.
Then I had it. Make quiche and more quiche. Did I mention I had sacks and sacks full? Now, we can all feed the homeless at Sentinel Hill something they could carry instead of that miserable Westfall Stew.
So go ahead, break a few eggs, but save the small ones to throw at those peksy PvP campers.
1 ready to use pie crust
3 large Stormwind eggs
1 cup milk
½ cup cream
1 tsp salt
1-2 cups whatever combination you like*
1½ cups grated cheese (gruyere, swiss, cheddar)
1. Blind bake the pie crust in a 9-inch cake tin for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
Be sure to line the tin with parchment and spray with non-stick spray.
2. While baking the crust, prepare the filling. Cook thoroughly all meats, spinach is wilted, etc.
3. After baking, build the layers. Cheese, filling, more cheese.
4. Vigorously whisk together the custard: eggs, milk, cream, and salt. Pour into pie crust over the layers.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 mins. You want the edges set but the center to still be a bit wiggly, think Jello.
6. Allow to cool for minimum 20 mins. Quiche can served warm or cold, so don’t fret. It can even be prepared a day in advance.
*A bit about the filling.
The filling can be anything you like, but please make sure all meats are cooked all the way through, especially murloc meat. Quiche is a custard, afterall, and you’re only baking the custard, not everything in it. Measurements are for the amount of filling, not each ingredient in your filling. Enjoy!